BarberPub Heavy Duty Vintage Barber Chair Hydraulic Recline Shampoo Beauty Spa Salon Equipment 3819
Our barber chair is filled with high-density sponges, which can provide a relaxing and comfortable place for all customers. An elegant footrest can provide support and facilitate customer positioning. These features will make your customers as comfortable as lying in bed, allowing your customers to better enjoy all the professional services of the hair stylist.
- Ergonomic Design: Designed to fit the natural shape of the human back, our barber chair allows you to sit for a long time without getting tired. High-density sponges make the back and seat cushions become more comfortable.
- Adjustable Function:The seat adopts heavy hydraulic pump, which makes height adjustment more convenient. Chair can rotate freely 360 degrees. And the rear seat can be tilted up to 125 degrees. Moreover, the headrest and foot pedal can be adjusted according to the customer's needs.
- Durable Structure:The barber chair is exquisite in design and durable in structure, heavy-duty hydraulic pumps and a 27-inch chrome base that can support 450 pounds. In addition, a heavier frame can effectively prevent all kinds of shaking.
- Multi-purpose Use:The barber chair is perfect for any style of barber shop, beauty salon, and tattoo shop. It is also suitable for haircut, tattoo and shave.
- Professional Service:We will pack the barber chairs in the best condition to prevent shipping damage. We have one year limited warranty on hydraulic pump. If there is any issue, please do not hesitate to contact us, and we would spare no effort to give you satisfied shopping experience.
- Color: Black
- Material : Aluminum Frame/ Plastics /PVC Leather
- Overall Dimension : 26.7"(W)x65.7"(D)x39"(H)--45.3"(H)
- Seat Dimensions:18.0"(D)x20.9"(W)
- Seat Height (adjustable):22.4"--28.7"
- Back Size:18.9"(W)x16.5"(H)
- Headrest Size:7.5"(W)x4.7"(H)
- Foot Rest Size:14.6"(W)x10.6"(D)
- Base Diameter:27"
- Back Incline angular:125°
- Loading Capacity : 400Lbs
- Gross/Net Weight: Box 1 of 2 112/103lbs;Box 2 of 2 51/44lbs
How to maintain the barber chair in order to prolong service life?
- Bi-cast leather. Avoid using hard objects to scratch the chair surface. In addition, you could use the leather surface curing agent to spray and wipe the hairdressing chair surface from time to time. If the chair surface is stained with dyes, perm agents and other difficult-to-clean items, you can use cotton cloth wiping with a little gasoline.
- Oil pump. Putting feet to the end and stepping halfway and stopping halfway can effectively increase the service life of hydraulic pump.
After nearly ten years of business progress and brand upgrade, BarberPub has been widely recognized by customers. Our goal is to bring customers cost-effective and high-value products with satisfactory customer service. In order to better supplying our U.S.A customers, we have distribution centers.